Admissions at Year 12 and 13 (Sixth Form)
Up to 192 young men and women students, including young women already in the school, will be admitted to the Sixth Form each year. The offer of a Sixth Form place is conditional on:
· The school’s being able to provide a course suited to the applicant’s age, ability, aptitude and educational needs.
· The applicant’s having demonstrated in Years 10 and 11 a willingness and an ability to study at a level appropriate to her ability and proposed course.
Applicants will be required as a general rule to have achieved at least a GCSE grade B in any subject which they intend to offer at AS level but conditional places may be offered in particular subjects with higher requirements. No over-subscription criteria apply, except that preference will always be given to practising Roman Catholics.
Applications for Year 12 and 13
Please click here to view our Sixth Form prospectus. Further documentation can be found at the foot of this page.
Please complete the relevant form at the foot of this page and submit to: Mrs V Smith, Sixth Form Administrator, Gumley House Convent School FCJ, St. John’s Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 6XF
- Gumley 6th form Prospectus 2016
- Internal application form Sept 2016 (PDF)
- Internal application form Sept 2016 (Word)
- External Application Form Sept 2016 (PDF)
- External Application Form Sept 2016 (Word)