Step Up To Careers
Inspirational range of professionals and Industries
Our annual sixth form Step Up To Careers day brings sixth form students face to face with an amazing range of individuals.
Through these interactive career workshops students extend their learning of study and employment options.
We would like to thank all our contributors for their expertise and generous support. We were delighted to also welcome back many of our Gumley Alumni.
- Christies Auction House, Sarah Briggs, Global Marketing Director.
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Gill Ledward-Spence, Practice Education Facilitator and Tea Bush.
- GlaxoSmithKline, Sophie Brooks, Elena Cioffi, Oscar Farr, Isabelle Hawkes, Becky Muggeridge, Alison Pritchard and Maria Torra Benach, industry placement students working in diverse GSK departments.
- Gumley House School FCJ, Ugo Azuilk, Student Social Worker,
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Rachel Grindrod, Occupational Therapist
- National Physical Laboratory, Christine Thorogood RSciTech Assistant Research Scientist and Deni Adis, junior science apprentice.
- Metropolitan Police, Acting Police Sergeant Adam Justice.
- VJN Casting, Verity Naughton.
Pearson’s Employability Skills Workshop added to this fast paced morning. Through the creation of a series of thought provoking tasks, students develop many skills from decision making & adaptability to team work and time management, preparing them further for their post school lives.
We would like to thank Inspiring the Future for its impressive connection of professionals that support schools. https://www.inspiringthefuture.org/